Site Erection & Project Management
- Staging and planning for site erection is paramount. Our project managers are experienced in completing programming co-ordination with all on site traders, deliveries, QA, safety, contract administration and steel erection.
- Our erection crews using cranes and boom lifts erect all structural steel columns, rafters, bracing, purlins and all ancillary items to specification.
- Combell Management recognises it’s responsibility and commitment for the safety and welfare of all parties within the workplace.
- Our safety management objective is the prevention of accidents via safety inductions, toolbox talks, safety packs with the interaction of Safe Work Methods.
- Section blast cleaning
- Painting procedures conform to AS/NZ 2312.2002
- Painting application and use is in compliance with National H&S and Environmental Standard regulations
- Transport of steelwork from workshop to site
- Extreme care is taken in loading and unloading to minimise paint coating / hot dipped galvanised damage.
- Structural steelwork and all ancillary items are preloaded onto trailers in preperation for site delivery.
- All welding procedures conform to AS/NZ 1554.1.2000
- Qualified Boilermakers and Welders
- Our workshop is fully equipped with the necessary tools and machinery
- Combell have large fabrication tonnage capabilities which depend wholly on complexity of the individual project
- We strive for on time completion without compromising safety procedures or quality workmanship
- We are well known in the market place for our reputation and reliability.
- Repeat business and satisfied clients are always an indication we are still on the right path as we continue to expand.